Rodrigo Uría specialises in financing operations including syndicated loans, structured financing, acquisition and project finance as well as restructurings.
With more than 15 years of experience, Rodrigo is actively involved in advising both Spanish entities as well as international investors, and advises on regulatory matters linked to the complicated operation of the financial markets.
- Advising Enagás, S.A. on a EUR€1.2 million revolving credit facility
- Advising the Enaitínere bank syndicate on the refinancing of its financial debt amounting to EUR€1.176 million
- Advising the Grupo Planeta and Planeta de Agostini bank syndicate on the refinancing of their financial debt
- Advising ONO on the refinancing of its syndicated loan through a new agreement in an amount of EUR€2.4 million
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-3) (Law Degree) 1998
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-3) (Business Administration Degree) 1999
- Admitted as an abogado in Madrid 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance 2000
- Partner since 2015
Awards and citations
- Rodrigo Uría ranks as one of the main experts in both restructuring and Banking and Finance matters.