Rodrigo Uría specialises in financing operations including syndicated loans, structured financing, acquisition and project finance as well as restructurings.
With more than 15 years of experience, Rodrigo is actively involved in advising both Spanish entities as well as international investors, and advises on regulatory matters linked to the complicated operation of the financial markets.
- Advising Enagás, S.A. on a EUR€1.2 million revolving credit facility
- Advising the Enaitínere bank syndicate on the refinancing of its financial debt amounting to EUR€1.176 million
- Advising the Grupo Planeta and Planeta de Agostini bank syndicate on the refinancing of their financial debt
- Advising ONO on the refinancing of its syndicated loan through a new agreement in an amount of EUR€2.4 million
Clifford Chance advises AELA Group on portfolio financing for three wind farms in Chile
7 September 2017
Clifford Chance advises ONO on the completion of its multi-stage refinancing programme
3 July 2012
Clifford Chance advises ONO on third high yield transaction in less than nine months
10 August 2011
Spanish insolvency reforms: Claims are now more saleable in formal insolvencies
7 November 2014
La compra de créditos de sociedades en concurso en España, tras las sucesivas reformas de la Ley Concursal
7 November 2014
Career and qualifications
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-3) (Law Degree) 1998
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-3) (Business Administration Degree) 1999
- Admitted as an abogado in Madrid 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance 2000
- Partner since 2015
Awards and citations
- Rodrigo Uría ranks as one of the main experts in both restructuring and Banking and Finance matters.