Eduardo García has experience in all types of structure debt as well as general lending, real estate finance, project finance (including project bonds) and restructurings. He also specialises in fintech.
Eduardo has a broad experience in all types of structure debt, securitisation and financing transactions. He acts for a broad range of market participants, including banks, investment funds, multi-laterals, sponsors and corporates.
- Advising Blackstone on the acquisition of a EUR6.4 billion portfolio of loans from Catalunya Caixa and later securitisation take-outs of that portfolio
- Advising a major international bank in the financing of the acquisition of several NPLs portfolios in Spain by a particular investment fund.
- Advising a large number of domestic and international credit institutions in the financing of Spanish businesses
- Advising investment funds in direct lending transaction to Spanish companies
- Advising Codere on the restructuring of its balance sheet
- Advising a number of financial investors on the restructuring of the balance sheet of Abengoa
- Advising the Lead Arrangers on the X-Elio PV portfolio project bond
- Advising the Lead Managers on the Vela solar portfolio project bond, refinancing 36 solar parks in Spain, purchased by five key institutional investors.
European Solar Deal of the Year - IJ Global Awards 2016
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Law Degree, University of Comillas (ICADE), Madrid 1997
- Admitted as an abogado in Madrid 1998
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Partner since 2011
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association