Chad Bochan advises on energy and infrastructure financings in Asia Pacific. He also works on IBOR transition mandates for domestic and international clients, and leads Clifford Chance's Australian financial markets regulatory practice.
- The lenders on the Transurban consortium’s successful bid to acquire 51% of Sydney Motorway Corporation, the company delivering the WestConnex toll road network in New South Wales
- The lenders to the successful bidding consortium on the privatisation of the Endeavour Energy electricity distribution assets in NSW and its subsequent refinancing efforts
View all news and client work featuring Chad Bochan
Career and qualifications
University of New South Wales, Australia (BA/ LLB) 2002
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2008
- Partner since May 2020
Awards and citations
- Next Generation Partner
Legal 500 – Project Finance
- Chad is "recommended for infrastructure matters"
Legal 500 2019, Banking & Finance - Australia