Jason Mendens advises international clients on a range of corporate transactions including public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, energy and resources projects, capital raisings and structured finance transactions.
Career and qualifications
University of Sydney (BEc) 1994, (LLB (Hons)) 1996
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales 1997
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2002
- Partner, Chang, Pistilli & Simmons 2007
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2011
- Head of Corporate, Qatar 2013-2017
Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of Law Society of England & Wales
Awards and citations
- He is "legally excellent, commercially astute, and in tune with clients' needs and requirements".
- He is "incredibly responsive, commercially astute, and has a deep understanding of commercial deals".