Deniz Tas specialises in cross-border M&A, joint ventures and restructurings, advising sovereign wealth fund, private equity, financial investor, corporate and other regional and international clients.
Deniz has advised on several high profile deals in the MENA region and has a particular focus on the energy & resources, infrastructure, consumer goods & retail and real estate sectors.
Deniz is the Africa Practice Leader for Agribusiness.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Sydney (BCom, Finance) 2007
- University of Sydney (LLB) 2009
- University of Sydney (LLM) 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in New South Wales 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Partner since 2020
- The Law Society of New South Wales
Awards and citations
- Rising Star Award
IFLR 1000 Awards 2019
- Rising Star (M&A – UAE)
IFLR 1000 2019