Gökçe Uzun specialises in banking and finance, including syndications, project financings, export credit financings, securitisations and other structured financings.
She has advised lenders, sponsors, developers and other investors on landmark energy and infrastructure projects, including healthcare and transport PPPs and has extensive experience advising on commercial and financing elements of many projects in Turkey and the CEE region.
*Clifford Chance works in cooperation with CIFTCI Attorney Partnership in Turkey
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Koç University School of Law 2012
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2013
- Columbia University Law School (LLM) 2015
- Admitted to New York Bar 2016
- An international financial institution 2018-19
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2022
Awards and citations
- Gökçe is ranked as a "rising star"
Legal 500, 2022, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets