Nattawat Vilasdechanon specialises in asset finance, structured finance (including tax driven structures) and aircraft leasing transactions. He advises global financial institutions and international aircraft lessors on commercial and private aircraft financings, leasing and trading.
Nattawat has previously worked in Clifford Chance's London and Bangkok offices.
- Advising the lenders on the financing of an Airbus A350-900 aircraft for Thai Airways
- Advising the lenders on the restructuring of various Japanese operating financings with call option for Malaysian Airlines
- Advising a lessor on the sale to another lessor of an Airbus A320-200 aircraft on lease to Thai VietJet
- Advising the lenders on the financing for Avation for the acquisition of an ATR72-600 aircraft on lease to Cebu Air
- Advising the lenders on the prepayment and release for a lessor of the financing of a Boeing 737-8MAX aircraft due to total loss
- Advising the senior lenders on a 4-layered debt financing for Korean funds for the acquisition of a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft on lease to Emirates
- Advising te lenders on the financing of a CFM Leap-1A32 engine and a Quick Engine Change Kit for Asiana Airlines
- Advising the lenders on the Japanese operating lease financing for JP Lease Products & Services for the acquisition of 2 Boeing 767-300 aircraft and an Airbus A321-200 aircraft
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Exeter (LLB) 2011
- Joined Clifford Chance 2011
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2015
- Law Society of England and Wales