Monika Diehl focuses on commercial and investment arbitration, as well as internal investigations and compliance.
She has many years' experience in representing clients in complex litigation and international arbitration disputes spanning a variety of sectors, including renewables, oil & gas, construction and finance. She acts for clients in investment treaty arbitrations.
Monika also has extensive experience in conducting cross-border internal investigations related to white-collar crime and regulatory issues. She regularly advises, conducts training and authors publications on compliance and anti-corruption.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration 2012
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Journalism and Political Sciences (International Relations) 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Admitted as an advocate (adwokat) in Poland 2016
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (ORA w Warszawie)
- Member of the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration Arbitration Committee
- Member of the ICC Poland Compliance Commission
Awards and citations
- Received an honourable mention in the "Female Attorney of the Year 2020" awards organized annually by the Polish Supreme Bar Council
- Nominated in the Rising Stars Lawyers – Leaders of Tomorrow 2020, competition organized by Wolters Kluwer in Poland