Rutger Dekker is in the Amsterdam Financial Markets Group. He specialises in banking, corporate lending, asset based finance transactions, leveraged finance, acquisition finance and project finance with a focus on renewable energy.
- Investec as sole bookrunner and arranger for the financing of a Dutch power generation platform, including a 1.3 GW pair of combined cycle gas turbine plants by Castleton Commodities International LLC, through one of its subsidiaries.
- Akiem Group with a EUR 1,200M financing package to refinance its current debt and support its future growth.
- Blue Elephant with the acquisition and financing of the 100MW solar park located in Midden-Groningen in The Netherlands and solar parks in the municipalities of Emmen and Andijk in the Netherlands.
- Encavis AG with the acquisition and financing of a solar park in the municipality of Zierikzee in the Netherlands.
- The lenders in relation to an acquisition by The Data Center Group.
- Waterland on the acquisition financing of Debuut Horeca (Popocatepetl restaurant chain).
- Bencis on the acquisition financing of SportCity and FitforFree.
View all news and client work featuring Rutger Dekker
Career and qualifications
University of Amsterdam (Masters Corporate and Financial Law LLM) 2013
- Admitted as an advocaat in the Netherlands 2013