Emilie Adams is a CITMA qualified Trade Mark Attorney and has over 20 years' experience in UK and European trade mark law and practice.
Emilie has advised clients in various sectors on a wide range of trade mark related issues, from worldwide filing strategies and management of day to day portfolios, to oppositions, revocations, infringement/passing off. She is dual-qualified in English and French law.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Strasbourg University (Law) and Leicester University (Certificate in English Legal Studies) 1991
- Strasbourg University (Postgraduate Degree in Intellectual Property – CEIPI) 1992
- Trainee Trade Mark Attorney – Eric Potter Clarkson – Nottingham 1992-1994
- Joined Clifford Chance 1994
- Qualified as a member of ITMA 1997
- Member of CITMA (Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys)