Adam Hunter is a member of our global Tech Group.
Adam advises global clients across a broad range of sectors on tech-related matters including:
- Global data privacy compliance, in particular relating to the General Data Protection Regulation
- Cyber incident preparedness and response
- Emerging technologies including cloud computing, data lakes and artificial intelligence
- Commercial contracts
- Outsourcing transactions
- Cross border tech M&A transactions.
Adam has spent time on secondment to a 'big five' global technology company, where he advised on regulatory engagement.
He is also actively involved in our Best Delivery initiatives and has assisted the firm and its clients with the implementation of various legal technology solutions. He has been named as one of the top 10 Innovative Junior Lawyers in the UK.
In the past six months, Adam's representative experience includes:
- Strategic data privacy advice to clients in the consumer, technology, education and financial services sectors.
- Providing pragmatic advice to a major global technology company on the adoption of automation in the context of GDPR compliance.
- Advising on over 10 cyber incidents, many involving notification requirements in the UK and Europe.
- Advising on a range of high value sell-side and buy-side cross border M&A.