Jean-Baptiste Merigot de Treigny's practice includes all fields of French public law, both in advice and litigation.
He advises public and private entities as well as financial institutions on public law matters. He specialises in infrastructure projects through public contracts (concessions, construction and engineering or public private partnerships).
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Masters’ degree in Business Public Law) 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2009
- Member of the Paris Bar 2011
- Counsel since 2019
Awards and citations
- Jean-Baptiste Merigot de Treigny is ranked as one of the 'Rising Stars' for the practice.
Legal 500 2022, Administrative and Public Law - France
- Jean-Baptiste Merigot de Treigny is ranked as a "Rising Star" for Administrative & Public Law.
Legal 500 EMEA 2021, France, Section Administrative & Public Law
- Jean-Baptiste Merigot de Treigny is quoted as key lawyer in the Administrative & Public Law section for France.
Legal 500 EMEA 2020, France, Section Administrative & Public Law