Jean-Baptiste Merigot de Treigny's practice includes all fields of French public law, both in advice and litigation.
He advises public and private entities as well as financial institutions on public law matters. He specialises in infrastructure projects through public contracts (concessions, construction and engineering or public private partnerships).
- Advising the French Ministry of Justice, represented by the Etablissement public du Palais de Justice de Paris (EPPJP) on the finalization and the performance of the PPP contract for design and building the New Paris Court House (European Social Infrastructure Deal of the Year 2012, Project Finance Magazine 2013)
- Advising the French Transport Ministry in relation to the competitive bid procedures, drafting and negotiation of the concession relating to the A 831, A 355 motorways
- Advising TAV, concessionaire of the New Enfidha and Monastir airports (Tunisia) on the performance of the contract
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Masters’ degree in Business Public Law) 2009
- Joined Clifford Chance 2009
- Member of the Paris Bar 2011