Ekaterina Zaboussova-Celsa has an extensive experience in advising listed issuers on the implementation of international employee share programs, equity-based compensation schemes and on corporate governance issues.
- All-employee international share purchase plans, including classic and leveraged schemes, direct shareholding and French FCPE (fonds commun de placement d'entreprise)
- Employee share plans in the context of IPO and privatization
- Long-term incentive plans (performance shares, stock options, deferred cash-based arrangements)
- Compliance with compensation requirements under CRD IV/V and Solvency II
- Corporate governance issues including remuneration, representation of employees and employee-shareholders in boards of directors, say-on-pay
- Employee share schemes and equity-based compensation in the context of M&A transactions (mergers, demergers, change of control, public offering)
View all news and client work featuring Ekaterina Zaboussova-Celsa
Career and qualifications
University of Panthéon-Assas, Paris II (DESS – DJCE), 2000
- Joined Shearman & Sterling in 2000
- Admitted to Paris bar in 2002
- Clifford Chance since 2018
Awards and citations
- "Clifford Chance wins a significant share of European IPOs and its Paris team plays a central role in securing that work. The group also handles a steady stream of rights issues, share capital increases, convertible bonds, block trades and equity derivatives. In addition, the team has niche strength in employee share schemes, with the recent arrival of counsel Ekaterina Zaboussova-Celsa from Shearman & Sterling LLP boosting its offering in that area."
Legal500 EMEA 2020