Octavio Canseco specialises in Public Law. He has worked on a significant number of cases involving administrative litigation, in matters concerning sanctioning proceedings, licensing, public procurement, expropriations or claims for damages to the State, amongst others.
Octavio regularly acts before regulatory authorities and Courts of Justice for a wide variety of clients (from private corporations to public administrations) that are industry leaders in myriad sectors, including transport, infrastructure, water, energy or pharma.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Madrid
- Email me
- Save my Vcard
- Speaks Spanish, English and French
- Practice area Litigation, dispute resolution & risk management
- Sector Healthcare, life sciences & chemicals, Power & energy networks, Telecommunications, media & technology, Aerospace & defence, Oil & gas, Transport & logistics, Government & public sector bodies, Mining & metals
Career and qualifications
- Comillas University (Law Degree – Public Law Itinerary) 2011
- Comillas University (Political Science Degree – Public Law Itinerary) 2011
- CEU University (LL.M. in Health & Pharma) 2013
- Admitted as an abogado in Madrid 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Madrid Bar Association