Ignacio Magariños specializes in leveraged finance and restructuring. He is usually engaged in corporate finance and project finance deals acting both for lenders and borrowers.
- Clifford Chance advises Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación (DIA) on the refinancing of its financial indebtedness
- Clifford Chance advises the lenders on the financing of the take-over bid launched by SIX Group for Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME)
- Clifford Chance advises EQT on the public to private financing for Parques Reunidos
- Clifford Chance advises a pool of more than 20 banks, led by Banco Santander, BNP Paribas y Société Générale as underwriters, in connection with the EUR 831 million financing granted to the MásMóvil Group.
View all news and client work featuring Ignacio Magariños
Career and qualifications
Joined Clifford Chance 2016
- Lecturer, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Master de postgrado) 2020