Veronika Kinclová is a Czech-qualified associate who specialises in corporate/M&A, commercial law across a wide range of sectors. Her key areas of focus are corporate, data protection and employment law.
Veronika is part of the Prague office's corporate team and a leading member of its employment and data protection practice. She frequently advises on M&A and real estate transactions as well as providing day-to-day advisory on employment relationships, outsourcing, restructuring and collective matters for a number of the firm's key clients.
- Citibank on the structuring and sale of its retail banking and credit card businesses in the Czech Republic to Raiffeisenbank
- Telefónica S.A. on the nearly €2.5 billion sale of a 65.9% stake in the capital of Telefónica Czech Republic to PPF Group N.V.
- Union Investment Real Estate on the acquisition and refinancing of the Palladium Shopping and Office Centre in Prague's central business district
- Mondelez International, Inc. on the combination of its global coffee business with D.E. Master Blenders 1753 B.V to be named Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- Neinver on a joint venture agreement with The Prague Outlet for the launch of the first premium outlet centre in the country
- CVC Capital Partners on its major investment in AVAST, a global leader in consumer PC antivirus and mobile security
- Software AG, a world leader in enterprise management software, in relation to its divestment of non-core assets in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Panthéon-Assas University, Paris (Erasmus Programme) 2010
- Charles University, Prague (Masters' degree in Law,Mgr.) 2012
- Joined Clifford Chance 2013
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2016
- Czech Bar Association (2016)