Dominik Vojta is a core member of the Prague office's Banking & Finance team who specialises in project and acquisition finance in a number of industry sectors including real estate, energy and healthcare.
In 2016 Dominik was seconded to one of the leading Czech banks where he worked in the Legal Support to International Banking and Corporate Clients department.
- Československá obchodní banka, a. s., Československá obchodná banka, a.s., Komerční banka, a. s., Česká spořitelna, a. s., UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. and UniCredit Bank S.p.A on the CZK 20 billion (approx. €720 million) refinancing and development facilities provided to P3, a specialist owner, developer and manager of European logistics properties
- Komerční banka, a.s. in connection with up to CZK 800 million acquisition financing provided to EUC group, a leading provider of private medical services in the Czech Republic
- UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. and Československá obchodní banka, a. s. in connection with the club financing of the acquisition of shares representing a 25% stake in AGEL a. s., and the "push-down" loan for AGEL a. s. itself, the largest healthcare provider in Central Europe
- Komerční banka, a.s. on a CZK 5 billion (approx. €185 million) refinancing facility for Český Aeroholding, a.s.
- Československá obchodní banka, a. s., Komerční banka, a.s. and Sberbank CZ, a.s. on the large-scale refinancing of 32 solar projects with a combined output of 58.4 MWp, operated by ENERGY 21 and ultimately owned by Mid Europa Partners
- Ceská spořitelna, a.s. and Československá obchodní banka, a. s. on CZK 7 billion (approx. €260 million) financing for Vršanská uhelná a.s. with respect to the contemplated acquisition of power station Elektrárna Počerady
- Československá obchodní banka, a. s., Komerční banka, a. s. and Česká spořitelna, a. s. on the CZK 10.5 billion (approx. €380 million) refinancing and development facility relating to an over CZK 15 billion acquisition of 58 logistics buildings in the Czech Republic by PointPark Properties from VGP/Tristan Capital Partners
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Charles University, Prague (Bachelor's degree in Economics, Bc.) 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2012
- Charles University, Prague (Masters' degree in Law, Mgr.) 2013
- Admitted as an advocate in the Czech Republic 2016
- Czech Bar Association