Danielle Morello is an Associate in the Washington DC office. Her practice focuses on advising clients on all aspects of antitrust law, with an emphasis on litigation and proceedings in criminal and civil antitrust enforcement matters before federal agencies. She has experience representing corporations in complex multi-district and multi-defendant class actions against allegations of bid-rigging, price fixing, collusion, and other anti-competitive activity, and experience representing corporations and individuals facing government antitrust enforcement actions.
She also maintains a robust pro bono practice, representing individuals and organizations in litigation related to LGBTQ rights, women's rights, and the protection of voting rights.
- Representing Caterpillar Inc. in a lawsuit alleging the company conspired with a competitor and its own dealers to boycott the distributor of a foreign supplier seeking to enter the United States
- Representing Energy Transfer L.P. in a case alleging major oil producers, refiners, pipelines, and an industry-wide trade association conspired to raise the price of oil and gasoline.
- Representing ALDI and Sysco in multiple Sherman Act actions across multiple protein industries
- Representing class of plaintiffs in multiple Sherman Act cases in the auto parts industry
- Representing international shipping corporation in government enforcement action and follow on civil class action
- Representing Fortune 10 company in internal investigation related to potential antitrust liability
- Advising Fortune 5 company on multiple merger matters in front of the FTC and DOJ, including challenged acquisitions