Chin Seng Chew has represented international financial institutions, borrowers and sponsors in syndicated lending, restructuring, leveraged and trade finance deals. He has worked in our Singapore and Hong Kong offices.
- Advising Deutsche Bank in connection with its roles as incoming trade finance provider and major creditor in relation to the restructuring of Noble Group Limited - Restructuring Deal of the Year, IFLR Asia Pacific Awards 2019.
- Advising the lenders on the financing for the acquisition of The Leadenhall Building (aka The Cheesegrater) in the City of London by C C Land.
View all news and client work featuring Chin Seng Chew
Career and qualifications
National University of Singapore (LLB) 2015
- Boston University (LLM) 2015
- Admitted as an advocate and solicitor in Singapore 2016
- Joined Clifford Chance 2017
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2023