Gabriel Miranda's main areas of practice include project and infrastructure finance, corporate finance, direct lending, sustainable and ESG financings.
- Advised the syndicate of lenders on the EUR250 million project financing for the construction of 9 PV plants with an aggregate capacity of 440MW in Spain.
- Advised Grenergy Renovables on a EUR96.7 million green financing loan for the construction and development of a 200MW solar plant in Cuenca, Spain.
- Advised Zero-E Spanish PV, a renewables affiliate of Cobra Group, on the EUR434 million financing of a greenfield portfolio of eighteen photovoltaic plants in Spain.
- Advised Banco Sabadell and Unicaja on the circa EUR20 million financing of the 30MW "Manzanares" PV Plant.
View all news and client work featuring Gabriel Miranda
Career and qualifications
Universidad Carlos III, Madrid (Law) 2016, including a year abroad at the University of Texas at Austin, School of Law 2014-2015
- Universidad Carlos III, Madrid (Masters programme for entry into the legal profession) 2017
- ISDE Law School, Madrid (Master's in International Law, Foreign Trade and International Relations) 2017
- Admitted as an abogado in Spain in 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance in 2018