Pieter De Bock is a member of the Brussels bar since 1999.
Pieter is specialised in all aspects of public and regulatory law, including planning and environmental law. His practice covers all three Belgian Regions.
In addition to this, Pieter is also highly experienced real estate and property lawyer and works on numerous high profile real estate transactions and projects.
- PV Vlaanderen (i.e., the Flemish Federation of solar energy producers) and its members about the plans of the Flemish Government to revise the green certificates subsidy scheme for existing solar plants, based on state aid related arguments.
- A subsidiary of Catella Real Estate AG with the acquisition of the Ecrin Vert serviced seniors' residence complex consisting of 108 apartments.
- Primonial REIM and SCI Coliving BXL with the acquisition of a portfolio of Brussels' coliving properties and their letting to SHARIES, the properties' operator.
- The Belgian State in relation to the various proceedings against the ARCO state guarantees before the Belgian Council of State and Constitutional Court and before the European Court of Justice..
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Law Degree) 1999
- Member of the Brussels bar since 1999
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Counsel in 2009
- Genootschap Advocten Publiek Recht (GAP)
- Vlaamse Vereniging voor Omgevingsrecht (VVOR)
- Sectororganisatie voor Duurzame Energie in Vlaanderen (ODE)
Awards and citations
- Pieter is consistently recognised by Legal 500 as a "rising star" real estate lawyer and as a key lawyer, specialising in environmental and urban planning law.