Jan-Hendrik Horsmeier specialises in public and private mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate advisory work. He advises international and domestic private equity houses, financial sponsors and corporates on a wide range of matters, including leveraged buyouts, acquisitions and disposals, takeovers, mergers, joint ventures and public offers.
Jan-Hendrik has particular experience in the infrastructure & energy and tech sectors.
- Advising KKR on the acquisition of Q-Park, a pan-European owner and operator of parking garages
- Advising Carlyle and Riverstone on the sale of HES International, one of the largest European dry and liquid bulk storage companies
- Advising IK Investment Partners on the acquisition of Infradata, a company providing cybersecurity and secure networking solutions
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on the sale of Fibrant, a global producer and supplier of high quality chemical performance products and services
- Advising Legal and General Group on the sale of the Dutch life insurance company Legal and General Nederland
- Advising a consortium of investors led by Gilde Buy Out Partners and including Parcom Capital and ABN AMRO Participaties with regard to its public offer for all of the outstanding ordinary shares in Koninklijke Ten Cate, a Dutch industrial conglomerate active in various areas of the technical textiles and composite materials universe
- Advising Renaissance Construction on its recommended public cash offer for Ballast Nedam, one of the largest Dutch construction companies
- Advising América Mόvil on its partial public offer for Royal KPN, the largest Dutch telecom provider
- Advising Pon Holdings on the acquisition of RH Marine, a leading system integrator and innovator of electrical and automation systems in the maritime industry
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on the acquisition of the polymer intermediates and composite resins businesses from Royal DSM
Clifford Chance Amsterdam advises ABN AMRO, DEPObank, DZ Bank, ING and Rabobank on the sale of their stake in equensWorldline to Worldline
2 October 2019
Clifford Chance has advised the BlackRock Eurozone Core Property Fund on the acquisition of the Huidekoper office building in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
7 August 2019