Peter Dahlen is a Partner in the Finance practice.
Peter works on general lending transactions including domestic and cross border bank lending, syndicated investment grade lending, as well as restructuring and leveraged and acquisition finance transactions in the European market with a particular focus on the Nordic region.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Stockholm University (LLM) 1997
- Stockholm University (MSc Business Administration & Economics) 1998
- White & Case Stockholm 2001
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a advokat in Sweden 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2012
- Partner since 2013
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Swedish Bar Association