Javier Amantegui's experience includes general corporate/commercial law and corporate finance law practices.
Javier specialises in domestic and international M&A and private equity practice with particular dedication to management, leveraged buy-outs and infrastructure transactions.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, Madrid
- Email me
- Speaks Spanish, English and French
- Practice area M&A corporate
- Sector Aerospace & defence, Aviation, Energy & resources, Funds & investment management, Power & energy networks, Private equity, Private funds, Transport & logistics, Transportation infrastructure
Career and qualifications
- Deloitte & Touche Legal Department, Madrid 1991
- Uría & Menéndez 1992
- Lecturer at the Instituto de Empresa LL.M. degree (Madrid) since 1995
- Joined Clifford Chance 1995
- Partner since 2001
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association