Eva Kurban's work includes advising clients on compliance with the U.S. merger control laws, the regulatory review of mergers and acquisitions, and other antitrust issues.
Eva also has experience advising on international and domestic investigations and compliance matters, including work involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
- Representing multinational clients before the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission in investigating proposed transactions, including advising on Second Request compliance and remedy negotiations
- Representing a third-party in an administrative proceeding before the Federal Trade Commission
- Advising corporations on US sanctions issues
- Conducting an internal investigation on behalf of international defense contractor in connection with possible FCPA violations
- Conducting anti-corruption focused diligence on third-parties for an international aerospace organization
- Representing a multinational client before the DOJ in investigating a proposed transaction, including advising on Second Request compliance and remedy negotiations
News and client work
- On Their Silver Anniversary, It’s Time to Burnish the Healthcare Guidelines, Competition Policy International, May 2021
Career and qualifications
- Wichita State University (BA) 2012
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) 2018
- Joined Clifford Chance 2018
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in District of Columbia 2019