Keith Hauck has a particular focus on the Oil & Gas, Energy Transition, Power and Mining sectors.
Keith has extensive project development, financing and M&A experience and has advised project sponsors, lenders, export credit agencies and multi-lateral institutions across a range of energy and infrastructure projects in Europe, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Sizewell GenCo on the development and financing of the Sizewell C New Nuclear Project in the UK
- The sponsors in connection with the development of the Tanzania LNG Project
- Chrysaor in relation to its all share merger with Premier Oil plc, creating the largest listed independent oil and gas producer in the UK North Sea, now known as Harbour Energy plc, including an extension and amendment to their existing reserve based lending facilities
- Chrysaor (now Harbour Energy plc) in relation to its US$2.675 billion acquisition of ConocoPhillips’ UK North Sea assets
- EDF S.A. on the £18 billion development of the new nuclear power station at Hinkley Point, Somerset (Hinkley Point C) including the joint venture arrangements with CGN
- Iberdrola in connection with its €115 million sale of a portfolio of LNG assets to Temasek-owned Pavilion Energy
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Admitted as solicitor in Western Australia 2010
- Joined Clifford Chance 2015
- Association of International Energy Negotiators
Awards and citations
- “Keith Hauck is professional, knowledgeable, available, personable, patient and able to explain complex concepts simply and succinctly.”
Legal 500 France 2023: Industry Focus: Energy