Victoria Baltrusch's practice focuses on European and French competition law.
Victoria advises clients on multi-jurisdictional filings and merger control investigations before the European Commission and the French Competition Authority. She also has experience in state aid and abuse of dominance cases.
- Advised Pfizer on the implementation of its commitments to the European Commission in relation to its acquisition of Hospira
- Advised various parties on merger control filings before the European Commission and the French Competition Authority
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Warwick (LLB) 2013
- Université Lille II (Master II) 2013
- University of Oxford (MSt) 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance Brussels 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance Paris 2017
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2017
- Admitted as an avocate in Paris 2020