Victoria Baltrusch's practice focuses on European and French competition law.
Victoria advises clients on multi-jurisdictional filings and merger control investigations before the European Commission and the French Competition Authority. She also has experience in state aid and abuse of dominance cases.
- Advised Pfizer on the implementation of its commitments to the European Commission in relation to its acquisition of Hospira
- Advised various parties on merger control filings before the European Commission and the French Competition Authority
Clifford Chance advising Hearst on its acquisition of Rodale's global content business
20 October 2017
Career and qualifications
- University of Warwick (LLB) 2013
- Université Lille II (Master II) 2013
- University of Oxford (MSt) 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance Brussels 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance Paris 2017
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2017