Marc Casas specialises in infrastructure, public procurement, energy and public services, amongst other regulated matters.
He regularly represents clients before public authorities, regulatory agencies and contentious-administrative courts.
- Gunvor on the acquisition to CIE Automotive of its biofuel plants in Spain, for €13.6 million.
- Goldman Sachs on the sale of its stake in Redexis Gas to ATP Infraestructure, USS Limited, Guoxin Guotong Fund LLP and CNIC Corporation Limited.
- Sacyr on the rebalancing of various public works concessions (Las Setas in Seville, shadow toll motorways in Valencia and Mallorca, and car parks in Madrid).
- Mirova on the acquisition of 80% of the holding company of Comsa Concesiones, which holds various concession projects (shadow toll motorways in Catalonia, a prison in Tarragona and the courts of Terrassa and La Bisbal).
- IFM on the acquisition of 49% of Aqualia -one of the Spanish leading companies in the provision of water public services- for €1,024 million.
Career and qualifications
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Law Degree) 2009
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (LLM) 2010
- Admitted as an abogado in Barcelona 2011
- Associate at Uría Menéndez 2011
- Foreign Legal Consultant at Philippi, Prietocarrizosa & Uría 2015
- Joined Clifford Chance 2016