Nina Goswami leads the UK inclusion team. She is responsible for developing and implementing Clifford Chance's inclusion policies and campaigns within the London and Newcastle offices.
Before Clifford Chance, Nina was the BBC's Creative Diversity Lead and headed up 50:50 The Equality Project. The multi-award-winning initiative uses data monitoring to ensure media content better reflects society. It is the biggest ever collective action on increasing women’s representation in BBC content.
Nina also worked as a journalist. She was a reporter for national newspapers and The Lawyer magazine prior to working at the BBC, where her roles included TV News Editor.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Queen Mary University of London (LLB) 2000
- The Sunday Times trainee reporter 2002
- The Sunday Telegraph reporter 2004
- The Lawyer reporter 2006
- BBC journalist and TV news editor 2008
- BBC Creative Diversity Lead 2020
- Joined Clifford Chance 2022
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Trustee for Citizens Advice Epping Forest District
- Member of Screen Industry Advisory Group, Media Trust
Awards and citations
- Top 20 Global Diversity List Champion 2021
- Top 20 Global Diversity List Professional 2020
- Highly Commended, Asian Women of Achievement Awards (Media) 2020