Tomasz Szymura specialises in advisory services in respect of preparing tax-effective structures for local and international investments as well as planning tax-effective financial structures involving capital and debt instruments.
Tomasz has advised a large number of clients from the real estate sector on complex structuring of real estate investments as well as clients from the banking sector.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Jagiellonian University (Law) 1993
- Legal & Tax lawyer, Ilbau Polska, Warsaw 1996
- Tax consultant, Arthur Andersen, Warsaw 1997
- Joined Clifford Chance 2001
- Admitted as an attorney-at-law (radca prawny) in Poland
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (OIRP w Warszawie)
Awards and citations
- Counsel Tomasz Szymura heads the practice and "is good at explaining things and working through potential solutions," say clients. Szymura focuses on tax-efficient structuring of investments and financial instruments.
Chamber Europe 2015
- Counsel Tomasz Szymura is noted for his expertise in tax efficiency for domestic and international investments. He often represents clients from the real estate sector.
Chambers Europe 2014