With the UK and the wider EU facing the consequences of the Brexit vote, businesses globally need to manage the challenges and pursue the opportunities.
At Clifford Chance, we have been working for several years to understand what form a potential Brexit could take and the practical implications for both the private and public sectors, including our clients around the world.
We have a unique combination of high level public policy and trade law capabilities, a pre-eminent international regulatory practice, and a top-tier European network with experience of international corporate reorganisations. By bringing these together we can help you to understand and plan for the challenges and opportunities Brexit could bring, provide you with strategic advice about how to engage in the far-ranging policy and regulatory discussions ahead, and help to reorganise your business and operations to succeed in the new environment.
On this page you can find some of our experts' latest insights on what Brexit could mean for you. Our Brexit Topic Guide on the Clifford Chance Financial Markets Toolkit goes into more detail and contains all of our publications, recordings of our "Insights on Brexit" calls and other resources for our clients.
Here is a selection of our latest publications on the implications of Brexit and what it might mean for Britain's ongoing relationship with Europe:
- Brexit and the Environment - Moving on beyond the referendum
9 January 2017
- Brexit: Will the UK remain in the EEA despite leaving the EU?
1 December 2016
- Brexit - The international economic implications: In conversation with Stephen King, HSBC's Senior Economic Adviser
30 November 2016
- Brexit: Parliamentary approval required for UK to leave the EU
3 November 2016
- Brexit: Trade and Treaties
3 November 2016
- The UK's future trade relationships
- 24 October 2016
- Brexit: The way forward for multinationals
- 16 September 2016
- Brexit: The constitutional endgame and the need to act now
15 September 2016
- After Brexit
24 August 2016