Amsterdam Funds & Investment Management
Clifford Chance Amsterdam has a dedicated Funds & Investment Management Group advising Dutch and foreign institutional investors, managers, investment banks, insurance companies, pension funds, high net worth individuals, listed and non-listed investment funds and others.
We advise our clients on all aspects in relation to funds and investment management transactions.
Integrated service and global reach
First, we try to understand your business and goals. Then, our philosophy is to fully integrate legal, regulatory, tax, notarial and VAT advisory services on the basis of in-depth knowledge of the market and its players.
In the process we can put our global network of funds lawyers in the key financial and business centres across Europe, the Americas and Asia at your disposal.
Full service throughout the lifecycle
We are a "one-stop shop" - second to none in the market in our combined strengths of fund structuring, documentation and deal execution capabilities.
Our experience and knowledge include:
- fund formation, structuring and documenting asset-pools, funds, fund-of-funds, umbrella funds, master-feeder funds
- fund linked notes and capital guaranteed fund products
- fund accounting and custody outsourcing
- legal, tax and regulatory fund reviews
- investment management, fiduciary management, custody, prime brokerage, administration and financial derivative agreements
- fund M&A and fund reviews
- fund investment, e.g. in real estate, private equity and OTC derivates
- risk management and litigation
Our expertise includes alternative investment categories such as hedge funds, private equity, real estate, commodity, asset pooling, credit opportunity, renewable energy and infrastructure funds.
Innovative and hands-on mentality
Clients benefit from our innovative, pragmatic and commercial solutions. We are dedicated to help you achieve your goals by bringing all our creativity, expertise, experience and latest market practice to the table.
We remain at the forefront of legal and market developments.
Pension funds, ppi and multi-opf
Our expertise also covers in-depth knowledge of the relevant pension legislation enabling us to give expert advice on all aspects regarding pension funds, ppi and multi-opf.