Clifford Chance is the lead sponsor of the inaugural Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum in Argentina, organized by IJGlobal and Euromoney Seminars.
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Hilton Buenos Aires, Av Macacha Guemes 351 Buenos Aires, Argentina
The one-day forum will bring together key players in Argentina's energy and Infrastructure sectors, convening senior officials from government ministries, and international and local financiers, investors and developers to share the emerging challenges and opportunities in this fast-changing market. The forum will include the following panels:
- Renewable Energy: Government Keynote Address
- PPP: Government Keynote Address
- Investor Panel: Regaining Investor Confidence
- Argentina's Renewable Success
- Thermal Energy in Argentina: Market Developments and Financing Trends
- Lender Perspectives: Getting Accustomed to Argentine Risk
- Panel 1: Multilaterals, ECAs and Bilateral Agencies
- Panel 2: Capital Markets, Commercial Banks and Local Financiers
- Infrastructure Investment Opportunities in Argentina: Overhauling the Sectors and Rolling Out PPP
This is an invitation only event with limited capacity. If you are interested in attending, please contact Bibi Hernandez.