John Healy advises acquiring, selling and target companies and their financial advisors on both negotiated and unsolicited acquisitions for privately and publicly held corporations.
A significant portion of his practice is dedicated to cross-border M&A transactions.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Cambridge (BA, first class honors, Law)
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in California
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York
- Partner since 1987
Awards and citations
- 'John Healy was masterful and very helpful in guiding us through the sale of our business. In addition to helping us through complicated and drawn-out negotiations with our ultimate buyer, he also helped manage our internal constituencies well.'
Legal 500 USA 2020: M&A: Large deals ($1bn)
- Notable Practitioner – United States
IFLR1000 US 2020: M&A
- "John Healy is praised for his understanding of ‘business and strategic objectives’ and is recommended for public M&A and corporate governance issues."
Legal 500 USA 2017: United States: M&A/corporate and commercial