Victoria Bortkevicha specialises in a variety of banking transactions related to financing of Russian corporate and banking entities, secured and unsecured financing, project financing transactions, real estate financing transactions, aircraft finance and PPP projects in the Russian Federation. Industry experience also includes oil and gas, energy and infrastructure.
Victoria is recognized as one of the leading banking and finance, aviation and PPP lawyers in Russia by the international legal directories Chambers Global, Chambers Europe and Legal 500.
News and client work
Global M&A Toolkit
Career and qualifications
- Clifford Chance, Moscow 1994
- People's Friendship University of the Russian Federation 1995
- Partner since 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2008
- Managing partner since 2015
Awards and citations
- "Managing partner Victoria Bortkevicha is a leading finance lawyer, boasting long-standing expertise in trade and project finance. She regularly undertakes instructions from international lenders and Russia's largest banks on financing transactions. Her industry knowledge spans the energy and infrastructure sectors. She is dual-qualified in Russia and the UK."
Chambers Global 2019: Russia – Banking and Finance