*Advocate's Office of Timur Aitkulov in cooperation with Clifford Chance
Timur Aitkulov specialises in international arbitration, litigation and dispute resolution in Russia and abroad, and administrative and criminal matters related to business operations.
He has acted as counsel/arbitrator in international arbitration proceedings relating to M&A, construction, shipbuilding, oil & gas, nuclear energy (including price renegotiation) and banking disputes. He also represents clients in the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
News and client work
- Timur is the author of many publications, including the litigation and arbitration section of the journal Russian Business Law: The Current Issues, published by Clifford Chance in conjunction with Wolters' Kluwer in June 2009, and The International Comparative Legal Guide to International Arbitration, 2006-2014, Chapter 51
Career and qualifications
- Associate, Blishchenko and Partners 1996
- Partner, Blishchenko and Partners 2000
- Joined Clifford Chance Moscow in 2004
- Partner since 2007
- Member of the Moscow Bar
- Member of the ICC Court of Arbitration
- Member of the Board of the Russian Arbitration Association