Marc Bartholomy is the Head of the Corporate and Real Estate practices in Moscow.
Marc Bartholomy has significant experience in all types of investment projects in Russia and the CIS, joint venture structures, acquisitions and disposals across a broad range of industries. He specialises in real estate projects, including acquisitions and disposals, construction, development, financing and leasing.
- Advising Vi Holding on its joint venture with RDIF and other sovereign wealth funds from China and the Middle East, including RCIF, the Silk Road Fund, Mubadala, to develop Tushino Waterfront Mixed-Use Development. Vi Holding holds the development rights to develop the project - a landmark development and construction project of approximately 1 million sq. m.
- Advising Mumtalakat, a sovereign wealth fund of the federal government of the Kingdom of Bahrain, on four deals including its joint venture with the Russian Direct Investment Fund in connection with the proposed acquisition of a warehouse.
- Advising Hines on its joint venture with two Russian partners on the development of an outlet centre in the Moscow region.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance, Frankfurt 1994
- Admitted as a Rechtsanwalt in Germany 1995
- Clifford Chance, Moscow 1995-1996, 2003
- Clifford Chance, Düsseldorf 1997-1998
- Partner since 1999
Awards and citations
- Marc has been recognized as the most influential lawyer in the Russian real estate market by Top 100 Market Makers ranking for seven years running (2012-2018)