Aristide Police is Head of the Italian Administrative Law team, and is considered one of the primary Italian experts in administrative law, and in judicial review and administrative litigation.
Aristide has more than twenty years' expertise in relation to administrative law matters, in front of Council of State and the Regional Administrative Court, with specific reference to economic administrative law, urban and public law. He also has expertise in town and building law, and public infrastructure and services law.
Aristide is a Full Professor of Administrative Law at the Law School of the University of Rome II.
Clifford Chance advises AXA IM – Real Assets on the acquisition of a ca. 275,000 m² European logistics portfolio
20 December 2019
Clifford Chance advises Edison on the sale of the Exploration and Production division (E&P) to Energean Oil & Gas
8 July 2019
Clifford Chance advises Shell on the sale of its Retail, Supply & Distribution, Logistics and Aviation businesses in Italy to Kuwait Petroleum International
20 February 2014
Career and qualifications
- LUISS University (LL.D) 1990
- London School of Economics and Political Science 1990
- Admitted as an avvocato in Italy 1993
- University of Perugia (Ph.D in Public Law) 1995
- Admitted as a cassazionista (Supreme Court lawyer) 2001
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2007
Awards and citations
- Star Individual in Public Law
Chambers Europe 2019
- Leading Individual in Administrative and Public Law
- Sources appreciate his “ability to combine his level of excellence with the client’s needs.
Chambers Europe 2019: Public Law