Alberta Figari specialises in M&A and corporate finance including acquisitions, joint ventures, takeovers, capital markets transactions and mid-cap/domestic market ECM (IPOs).
Alberta has gained significant experience in domestic and cross-border M&A, having advised leading corporations and financial institutions in their investment plans in Italy.
Alberta was appointed to the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali in March 2013.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Milan (LL.D) 1988
- Admitted as an avvocato in Italy 1992
- King's College, London (LL.M) 1994
- Joined Clifford Chance 1994
- Partner since 1997
Awards and citations
- #1 ECM
Chambers Global and Europe 2019
- Leading Individual Hall of Fame in Equity Capital Markets
- Highly Ranked in Equity Capital Markets and M&A
- She is a “reference in the sector”
Chambers Global and Europe 2019: Capital Markets