Owen Lysak specialises in advising financial institutions and other market participants on financial market regulation, with particular focus on funds and asset management and M&A and reorganisations in the financial sector, as well as advising on regulatory capital, markets abuse regulations, securities regulation and issues associated with both Brexit and the regulatory response to the financial crisis.
Owen is a member of the Financial Markets Law Committee and was named by IFLR in the 2019 Fin Reg Influencer List.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- Joined Clifford Chance 2004
- Partner since 2017
Awards and citations
- Named by IFLR in the 2019 Fin Reg Influencer List
- Named in the Legal500 for Private Equity, Brexit and FinTech
- Named in IFLR 1000 as a Rising Star for financial services regulatory
- Named in Private Equity International's Private Funds Management "30 Under 40 Lawyers" list for 2015 and 2017