Nick Mace advises on corporate tax issues in a wide range of domestic and international transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations and reconstructions, as well as securitisations and other financing transactions.
- Kraft Foods, Inc. on its takeover of Cadbury plc
- Kraft Foods, Inc. (now Mondelēz International, Inc.) on the demerger to its shareholders of Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
- International Power plc on the combination of International Power and the international energy assets of GdF SUEZ and the subsequent acquisition by GdF SUEZ of 100% of International Power
- Deutsche Telekom AG on the merger of T-Mobile’s UK business with Orange (a unit of France Telecom) to form Everything Everywhere
News and client work
- Co-author of the tax chapter of "Private Equity Exits"
Global M&A Toolkit
Career and qualifications
- Pembroke College, Oxford, (BA Jurisprudence) 1996
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2000
- Partner since 2007
- Member of the City of London Law Society Revenue Law Committee