Laura is responsible for the firm's people strategy and global human resources functions. She was formerly a Partner in the capital markets practice, specialising in securitisation and structured finance.
Laura does not receive CVs, applications or recruitment enquiries directly. CVs, applications or recruitment enquiries that are sent to Laura will not be processed or acknowledged. Please visit our Careers page.
Career and qualifications
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, (B.A.) 1989
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law, Toronto, Canada, (LLB) 1992
- Admitted as a barrister and solicitor in Ontario, Canada 1994
- Articling Student and Associate, Goodmans, Toronto, Canada 1994-1997
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1997
- Assistant Clifford Chance 1997-2001
- Partner since 2001