John Connolly specialises in US securities law advice generally, including advice in connection with registered securities offerings, Rule 144A offerings, private placements and Regulation S offerings.
- The underwriters in relation to the IPO and premium listing of Biffa, the UK waste management company, on the London Stock Exchange
- The underwriters in relation to the IPO and listing of Global Dominion Access, a Spanish provider of technical services and engineering solutions, on the Madrid Stock Exchange
- The underwriters in relation to the IPO and premium listing of Ascential on the London Stock Exchange
View all news and client work featuring John Connolly
Career and qualifications
Duke University School of Engineering (BSc Engineering) 1982
- Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York and London 1986
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 1987
- Joined Clifford Chance 1995
- Partner since 1996
Awards and citations
- Clients describe John Connolly as "attentive," with "sound business judgement."
Chambers UK 2017