Jane Cheong Tung Sing specialises in all forms of structured real estate finance transactions (UK and elsewhere in Europe), with particular emphasis on senior and mezzanine investment and development debt finance, complex intercreditor arrangements, real estate joint ventures and real estate securitisations.
Jane also has experience in advising lenders, borrowers and loan servicers with respect to real estate loan restructurings and enforcements.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- King's College London (LLB) 1995
- Admitted as a solicitor in England &Wales 1998
- Joined Clifford Chance 1996
- Partner since 2005
Awards and citations
- Chambers and Partners – Band 2 for Real Estate Finance
- Legal 500 – Property Finance