James Boswell advises on a wide range of financing transactions including infrastructure financing, leveraged financing, restructuring and loan/high yield bond financing.
- Tank and Rast – advising the consortium on the financing for the successful bid by a consortium for Tank & Rast
- Caruna/Fortum Finland – advising the arrangers on the financing for the successful bid by a consortium led by Borealis and First State for Fortum’s Finnish electricity distribution business
- Abengoa – advising the new money lenders and ad hoc committee of bondholders on the restructuring of the Abengoa group
- Budapest Airport – advising the lenders on a PIK facility in the Budapest Airport refinancing
- CEMEX – advising the co-ordinating banks on the CEMEX group’s complex debt refinancings in 2009 and 2012
- LMA Loan/High Yield Documents – advising the LMA on the development of its loan/high yield bond documentation
View all news and client work featuring James Boswell
Awards and citations
- Named "Rising Star in Legal Services" by FINANCIAL NEWS in February 2015
- "James enjoys a growing profile for his work for sponsors, lenders and borrowers. He regularly deals with leveraged and acquisition financing matters and is praised for his "calm and thoughtful" approach to negotiations."