Elizabeth Morony leads the firm's Global Antitrust Litigation Group. She is experienced in all forms of commercial litigation and dispute avoidance with an emphasis on EU and antitrust/competition litigation, fraud, investigations and public/administrative law.
Elizabeth is a member of our global Antitrust Risk team.
Heads of the Clifford Chance Global Antitrust Litigation Group and Global Antitrust Practice contribute to Chambers Global Practice Guide on Antitrust Litigation 2019
7 November 2019
Public procurement, Brexit and Boris Johnson's 'buy British' pledge
3 October 2019
Labour's inclusive ownership funds: nationalising 10% of everything?
3 September 2019
UK nationalisation: The law and the cost - 2019 update
5 July 2019
UK Financial Conduct Authority issues first competition decision
22 February 2019
Career and qualifications
- Wadham College, University of Oxford, MA (Law) 1988
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1991
- Stage, European Commission 1993 - 1994
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2000
- Co-chair of the IBA Working Group on Antitrust Litigation in Europe
- Officer of the IBA Antitrust Committee