Elizabeth Morony leads the firm's Global Antitrust Litigation Group. She is experienced in all forms of commercial litigation and dispute avoidance with an emphasis on EU and antitrust/competition litigation, fraud, investigations and public/administrative law.
Elizabeth is ranked in the top tier for Leading Individuals in Competition/European Law Litigation in Chambers Europe 2012.
UK Financial Conduct Authority issues first competition decision
22 February 2019
Infrastructure: 21st Century Challenges - A legal perspective
29 October 2018
Brexit and a general election in the UK – the rules and the likelihood
15 October 2018
Labour's Plan for the Compulsory Acquisition of 10% of All Large UK Companies by 'Inclusive Ownership Funds'
27 September 2018
Privilege and ENRC: Two things we now know, and two we still don't
6 September 2018
Career and qualifications
- Wadham College, University of Oxford, MA (Law) 1988
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1991
- Stage, European Commission 1993 - 1994
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2000
- Co-chair of the IBA Working Group on Antitrust Litigation in Europe
- Officer of the IBA Antitrust Committee