Elizabeth Morony leads the firm's Global Antitrust Litigation Group. She is experienced in all forms of commercial litigation and dispute avoidance with an emphasis on EU and antitrust/competition litigation, fraud, investigations and public/administrative law.
Elizabeth is a member of our global Antitrust Risk team.
News and client work
- Clifford Chance, London
- +44 207006 8128
- Email me
- Practice area Regulatory enforcement & white collar, Litigation, dispute resolution & risk management, Antitrust, EU & trade
- Sector Consumer goods & retail, Banks, Industrials, Energy & resources, Oil & gas
Career and qualifications
- Wadham College, University of Oxford, MA (Law) 1988
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 1991
- Stage, European Commission 1993 - 1994
- Joined Clifford Chance as a Partner 2000
- Co-chair of the IBA Working Group on Antitrust Litigation in Europe
- Officer of the IBA Antitrust Committee