Daud Khan advises clients on cross-border M&A, investments, private equity, joint ventures and corporate restructurings.
Daud has worked for a number of clients in the consumer goods and financial services sectors. Daud has worked for Clifford Chance in London and Dubai and in 2010 was seconded to a leading European infrastructure fund based in London.
- Citi on the disposal of its consumer banking business in the Czech Republic to Raiffeisenbank A.S.
- Santander Group on its financial technology joint venture with Monitise plc
- Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company on its acquisition of a majority stake in the National Beverage Company, Coca-Cola's Lebanese distribution and bottling company
Clifford Chance advises international firm DWF Group on the integration of RCD for 50.5 million euros
17 December 2019
Clifford Chance advises easyJet on its plans to offset its carbon emissions from fuel for every flight
9 December 2019
Clifford Chance advises BBVA on investment in Atom Bank's GBP 149m capital raising
8 March 2018
Clifford Chance advises Fosun on investment in Thomas Cook
13 March 2015
Clifford Chance advises Arabtec on major joint venture with Samsung
26 November 2013
Clifford Chance advises QNB Group on the largest cross-border financial services M&A deal in the MENA region
13 December 2012
Clifford Chance advises Aujan Industries on the signing of a $980 million transaction with The Coca-Cola Company
15 December 2011
Career and qualifications
- St Catharine's College, Cambridge (MA, History & Law) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2007
- Seconded to Clifford Chance Dubai 2011 - 2014
- Senior Associate 2011
- Partner since May 2018
- Law Society of England and Wales
Awards and citations
- Featured in The Lawyer Hot 100 List 2020
- Daud Khan was cited as an "exceptional young lawyer"
Legal 500 EMEA 2014