Daud Khan advises clients on cross-border M&A, investments, private equity, joint ventures and corporate restructurings.
Daud has worked for a number of clients in the consumer goods and financial services sectors. Daud has worked for Clifford Chance in London and Dubai and in 2010 was seconded to a leading European infrastructure fund based in London.
- Citi on the disposal of its consumer banking business in the Czech Republic to Raiffeisenbank A.S.
- Santander Group on its financial technology joint venture with Monitise plc
- Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company on its acquisition of a majority stake in the National Beverage Company, Coca-Cola's Lebanese distribution and bottling company
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- St Catharine's College, Cambridge (MA, History & Law) 2004
- Joined Clifford Chance 2005
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales 2007
- Seconded to Clifford Chance Dubai 2011 - 2014
- Senior Associate 2011
- Partner since May 2018
- Law Society of England and Wales
Awards and citations
- Featured in The Lawyer Hot 100 List 2020
- Daud Khan was cited as an "exceptional young lawyer"
Legal 500 EMEA 2014