Dan Neidle specialises in UK finance and corporate tax, with a particular interest in international tax, supranational taxation and tax policy. His clients include leading financial institutions and corporates, as well as regulators, governments and industry bodies.
Dan leads our London Tax group.
- Advising on the complex cross-border tax issues in relation to the financing of the "Bridge Power" Project in Ghana
- Advising the BBA on its reports on the implications of the UK exit from the EU for the UK banking industry and on achieving an orderly transition for the banking sector
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- University of Bristol (BSc, Physics) 1995
- Joined Clifford Chance 1998
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales 2000
- Partner since 2008
- Member of the Loan Market Association Tax committee
- Member of Institute for Fiscal Studies Tax Law Review Committee
Awards and citations
- "He has a really fierce intellect. He digests information on an instantaneous basis as tax developments come up"
Chambers UK 2017
- Clients rate him highly for his "very impressive technical knowledge and the speed with which he delivers analysis," alongside his "exceptional ability to distil and explain complex issues"
Chambers UK and Chambers Global, 2016
- "Highly regarded in the banking industry"
Legal 500 2016
- "An expert on supranational taxes and regimes"
Legal 500 2015