Andrew Kelly, a high yield specialist, has extensive experience advising issuers, sponsors and underwriters on high yield debt and leveraged finance transactions in Europe and Asia.
- Advised OCI N.V., a leading global producer and distributor of natural gas-based fertilizers and industrial chemicals that is listed on the Euronext Amsterdam, in connection with its refinancing consisting of $600 million Senior Secured Notes due 2024 and €700 million Senior Secured Notes due 2024.
- Advised Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, and Standard Chartered Bank, as joint global coordinators, and ABSA Bank Limited, J.P. Morgan and Rand Merchant Bank, as joint bookrunners, in connection with the $1,800.0 million debt refinancing of IHS Netherlands Holdco B.V. ("IHS"), the leading operator of telecommunications tower infrastructure in Nigeria.
- Advised Maxima Grupė in connection with its high yield covenanted MTN Programme and issuance of €300 million of bonds thereunder.
- Advised OCI N.V. connection with its refinancing consisting of $650 million Senior Secured Notes, €400 million Senior Secured Notes and $1,100 million (equivalent) Senior Secured Credit Facilities.
- Advised EQT and portfolio company CBR Fashion Group in connection with CBR Fashion Group’s high yield bond refinancing of its term debt.
- Advised Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets in connection with its high yield acquisition financing of Empark.
- Advised the underwriters in connection with RAC's offering of 5% Class B1 Secured Notes due 2046.
- Advised Evry in connection with its Initial Public Offering on the Oslo Stock Exchange and 144A international offering.
- Advised the sponsors (including CVC) in connection with the offering of £150 million 4½% Second Lien Notes by Moto.
- Advised the Daisy Group in connection with the certain funds financing for Alternative Networks.
- Advised Cinven and its portfolio company Synlab in connection with its offering of €940 million Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes.
- Advised the initial purchasers in connection with the offering of senior secured notes to finance CD&R's acquisition of BUT.
- Advised Biostime International (including its majority owned subsidiary, Swisse Wellness) in connection with its offering of US$400 million 7.25% Senior Notes due 2021.
- Advised Indiabulls Real Estate in connection with its multiple tender offers for its US$175 million 10.25% Senior Notes due 2019.
- Advised the Arranger and Dealer Mangers in connection with AIA's Global MTN programme.
- Advised Daisy Group plc / the acquiring consortium in connection with the certain funds financing of the £494 million take-private transaction.
- Advised Carlyle Asia Partners IV, being Carlyle’s flagship Asia buyout fund, on its acquisition of an indirect 36.8% stake from General Electric, in Hong Kong listed satellite operator Asia Satellite Telecommunications Holdings Limited (AsiaSat) for up to US$483 million.
- Advised Vingroup Joint Stock Company in connection with its offering of 11.625% Notes due 2018.
- Advised Emma Delta on the high yield margin bond financing of its acquisition of a 33% stake in the Greek gaming company OPAP SA.
- Advised Cinven on the issuance of €306 million of 8.25% Senior Notes in connection with the CeramTec GmbH acquisition.
- Advised LBC Tank Terminals in connection with its offering of $350 million Senior Notes.
- Advised Gunvor in connection with its offering of $500 million Senior Notes.
- Advised the initial purchasers in connection with the offering of €230 million Senior Notes by EI Towers.
View all news and client work featuring Andrew Kelly
Career and qualifications
London School of Economics (LLB) 2004
- Columbia Law School (JD) 2005
- Admitted as an Attorney-at-Law in New York 2006
- Partner since 2019