Emmanuel Mimin specialises in M&A and particularly in private equity transactions.
He regularly advises investment funds, industrial groups as well as major public and private domestic and international corporate clients in LBO transactions and general M&A.
News and client work
Career and qualifications
- HEC School of Management in Paris (Master’s in Economics and Management) 2004
- University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Master’s in Business Law, J.D. equivalent) 2005
- University Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Postgraduate in Civil Law) 2006
- Admitted as an Avocat in Paris 2007
- Mayer Brown Paris 2006
- Carrefour Group Paris 2012
- Mayer Brown 2013
- Joined Clifford Chance Paris as counsel 2015
- Partner since 2020
Awards and citations
- Emmanuel Mimin is ranked as "Rising star partner".
IFLR EMEA 2021, M&A, Private equity - France